Thread: Lt's Garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    If you let spin for another half second or so it would've engaged the clutches in the axles for ya then you would've walked right up there. 4-low would've engaged them too.

... next time i bet you go right up it and don't even think about it

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Lt_JWS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    If you let spin for another half second or so it would've engaged the clutches in the axles for ya then you would've walked right up there. 4-low would've engaged them too.

... next time i bet you go right up it and don't even think about it
    so do the axles engage with traction control on, in 4hi?? I put it in 4low and it went right up no problem!
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Yes, the axles will engage even with traction control on; but it's still better to turn traction control off when offroading to let the system work better/quicker

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    when in doubt, use the skinny pedal!
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    when in doubt, use the skinny pedal!
    yeah im learnin......
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

two new additions today!

Magnaflow Stainless Tip, Made an adapter to the stock pipe so the tip is clamped on if I ever decided to really wheels this thing

AEM Intake, got it for 170shipped new, couldn't pass it up!

Loving the new intake so far, mileage is best so far even if its just by .1, but my previous best was with no roof racks. Best thing is that my jeep will pull almost all the steep long grades on the interstate without have to drop two gears!

Thread Information