Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ItsMeKO3's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty ItsMeKO3's Avatar

ItsMeKO3's Garage

Bought my Jeep back in March 2011. Haven't done a lot of major changes to it, but a few small things to make it my own.

Day 1 - First pics when I got it home.

First few things I did was tint the front windows, add the rain guards, put on the mini antenna, and trim the front air dam.

My brother in law who sold me the Jeep hooked me up with a set of 4 Bridgestone Dueler AT's on XK wheels. I didn't take any pictures of them before I plasti dipped the wheels, but this is how they came out. He was also able to snag me a set of cross rails from a Jeep they were sending to the auction. I went ahead and added 2 fork mount bike racks after I put these on.

^^About a week later my fairing for the roof rack came in.

Last edited by ItsMeKO3; 09-21-2011 at 07:40 PM.
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Came to a standstill at this point for a little while. I plasti dipped my emblems and plates frames (Don't have any good pics of this.) Didn't do much else accept take a lot of pictures. Here's a couple of my favorite pics.

The last couple weeks I've been pretty "inspired" by posts and things I've seen on the forums. I pulled my taillights and did "Jager's" taillight mod that I saw on JF.

From there I bought some supplies at Lowes and revamped my grill using some Gutter Guard.

That went well so I went out and played around with the lower opening and managed to make one for that spot. I'm in the market for tow hooks, so if I buy some I may have to pull the bottom grill out or at least modify it to fit the hooks. But for now, I like it.

Last edited by ItsMeKO3; 09-21-2011 at 07:42 PM.
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

I had also been contemplating on picking up a set of Stillen Headlight Covers, but wasn't sure I wanted to drop $100 on them. I saw a forum on JG and decided to give it a shot. I used plasti dip on the outside of the lens to give my lights the "Stillen" look lol. Pretty happy how it came out.

And thats about all I've done. This is how she looks today.

*UPDATE* 9/24/11
    Installed my 3157 chrome turn bulbs to get rid of the orange look in the headlights. Love the look of them now.
    Before

After

I also had my JBA Strut Spacers installed to level out the front with the back. Opted to do this because I can't afford a lift and bigger tires right now.
    Before

After

You guys will probably notice I've only done a lot of small inexpensive mods. I don't have the $ to turn mine into the beastly machines you guys have lol. I'm pretty happy with the way its come out. And definitely happy with the overall Jeep. I'm sure there will be many other things I do as the time comes. Thanks for checking out my garage. Feel free to make comments - good or bad lol
    Last edited by ItsMeKO3; 09-26-2011 at 10:50 AM.
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I really like the tinting of the front windows. If you can get pictures of your dipped emblems that would be cool I want to check that out.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    That is one nice looking Jeep!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Nice WK, thanks for opening your Garage to us. I like the way you did the grill a lot
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Nice! Like the grill work, and the plasti dip XK wheels.

Thanks a lot guys! I'll have a few more pics after this weekend. Hopefully the leveling kit goes in smooth.
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    I hope this doesn't get deleted..but I still have that one front tow hook!

Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    I hope this doesn't get deleted..but I still have that one front tow hook!
    Hahah I know I haven't forgot about it. There was 1 guy from JF that said he was getting shackles in the next couple weeks. Waiting to hear back from him but if I don't, I'll be taking that off your hands
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information