When looking up that error i found that it has to do with the PS/2 drivers (those little purple and green half round plugs that your mouse and keyboard go in for older style mouse and keyboards. If you are still using these types of plugs on the mouse and keyboard try swiitching them both to USB types and then diabiling the PS/2 ports through Device manager if you are still getting the error. Otherwise it could be malware.

A few other things that have plagued me in the past are:

I've had a Motherboard go out on me that was BSODing me at random. Then it became more and more frequent. Finally it wouldn't last 5 minutes after I turned it on. the Laptop was only about 1 year old. This may not be the problem though due to the type of error you've received. I've actually had window's update's that weren't compatible with certain bits of newer hardware on my PC. It would work just fine till windows update hit and loaded new drivers etc.... then it would start to crash at random and i'd have to rollback using the restore point feature. Everything would work fine and I'd just uncheck some of the updates that seemed to correspond to the BSOD.

I bought a newer video card last year that was an nvidia but it was so new it wasn't supported very well by it's drivers. I actually took it back and swapped it out for a radeon that had been around a bit longer and everything was kosher after that.

Another thing that can cause them is conflicts in Antivirus software. If you have more than one or two types of programs that don't interact well they can cause fatal errors. After having issues with some different ones I bought windows live one care which now is called Microsoft security essentials. It's a free download so you never have to buy antivirus for your PC again cause microsoft is handing out their own. I figure that that has to be the most windows friendly since it's made by the same company right?..... I've never had issues since I switched to it.

Sometimes new RAM memory screws up and starts causing the errors. I've had new RAM that didn't work from the start and old RAM that went bad on me after a lot of hard use.

There's a few of my experiences with some BSOD's. Don't know if any will apply but those are some options.

I build my computers for gaming and upgrade them at random so I get lot's of BSOD's and the only one I could never find a real repair or remedy for was the bogus motherboard. Hope you figure it out, keep us updated.