Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CUV's

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Are you looking for new or used? When we got our's, it was dealer-driven with < 5,000 miles on it. It is top-of-the-line and came at probably $7000 less than invoice.

Here are some relatively new Foresters from that dealer < $25k.

http://www.bkcars.com/all-inventory/...odel=Forester&
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Looking at new. Im leary of used vehicles in this region from Sandy and used prices arent that much lower than new.

I have to admit I was not impressed at all with the Forester yesterday. It wasnt a bad vehicle.... but Subaru has really cut back on the interior quality . I was expecting it to be like our base model 2009 Legacy 2.5... as soon as I sat in that vehicle I knew we were buying it because the interior made you feel like you weren't cheaping out lol.

I was also expecting more interior room but it really didnt (it might have more cubic feet on paper but thats gotta be hidden in head room not real cargo space)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I think you had your mind made up hahaha!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Na man i WANTED to love the Subaru... would have saved me $3k too. The visibility out the back of the CX-5 isn't good with the tiny rear window and HUGE blind spots; which made the reverse camera a required option which comes in one of those higher level packages that bumps the cost up.

Even my wife said she was expecting a lot more from the Subaru. It didn't help they only had 4 or 5 of them there that were all pretty much optioned the same too.

In the show room:

At the in-laws

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Nice man, saw some pics on facebook to, looks pretty good! Still surprised about the Subaru
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Nice man! I am sure Serena will be happy with it. I am still trying to convince Kacie to get the new Cherokee
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information