Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CUV's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Before picking up our in-laws Accord we threw around the idea of trading the Liberty in for a CX7. Although I've hit 22mpg on a long highway trip, its normally around 18mpg for our daily commute.... so the extra ~10mpg had us thinking about it. And our neighbor has one, its a neat vehicle and seems like a good bang for the buck. We tried looking at slightly used ones that would be almost an even trade for the KK.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Holaday07 4.7;26299]
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
    Cant get her to want a jeep. She wants something a little bigger than the KK but not a XK. I a WKII would be sweet, but the price and MPG's it would be just dumb.

My dad gets 23-25 mpg with his WKII
    Wow dude that is awesome. WKII are just a bit too pricey for us right now though.

She drove a 2011 Equinox last night, and loved it. We are going to drive a CX-7 tonight and see how it goes.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I think you had your mind made up hahaha!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Na man i WANTED to love the Subaru... would have saved me $3k too. The visibility out the back of the CX-5 isn't good with the tiny rear window and HUGE blind spots; which made the reverse camera a required option which comes in one of those higher level packages that bumps the cost up.

Even my wife said she was expecting a lot more from the Subaru. It didn't help they only had 4 or 5 of them there that were all pretty much optioned the same too.

In the show room:

At the in-laws

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Nice man, saw some pics on facebook to, looks pretty good! Still surprised about the Subaru
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Nice man! I am sure Serena will be happy with it. I am still trying to convince Kacie to get the new Cherokee
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information