Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hill Country Noob

Talking Hill Country Noob

Just picked up my '06 XK Limited HEMI yesterday. This is the first time I've been excited about a purchase vehicle in a long time. Will post pics as soon as I have
    time to get the carmax decals off and detail it. Hoping to find some other XK owners around Austin to wheel with!

Cheers,
    colby

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    welcome aboard!!!

what kind of plans do you have? We're really good at spending other peoples money here..... the first thing we'll have you buy is some armor (just a heads up! lol)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Welcome man we do have some members in TX that go wheeling. Matt's correct we'll spend your money for you LOL you'll need a lift and some tires to go with that armor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the club! Glad to have you.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Welcome to the forum man! Hope you have an understanding wife/girlfriend and budget,
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Member Looking for Dirt
    I just picked mine up from carmax a couple weeks back. Looking forward to the pics. Carmax will send you a link to all the pics they had up on their website that will be good for about a month.
    06 5.7 Hemi Limited XK
    06 4.7 XK

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jantrit View Post
    Carmax will send you a link to all the pics they had up on their website that will be good for about a month.
    That's a cool way to start your garage thread before your mods begin too.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    welcome to the group
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Congrats on your purchase. Welcome to TUJ.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad to know that there are people out there that will help me spend my money when it comes to building this Jeep. Probably going to start with 2" of lift and some new rubber. After that armor, and then roof rack and lights. I don't need the ultimate off road machine, just something that can handle weekend warrior duty, haul the dogs, and then get me back to the office on Monday. I'm sure there will be tons of questions, and I look forward to all your answers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information