Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Criket's garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Good to hear everything is working, for the most part.. If It's not leaking or broken then It's no fun, remember that!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Good work on the TJ!

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Hey a TJ build Lol.

Looks good man. Did you make sure to add a drop pitman arm since you used the track bar bracket. Otherwise you will get some wicked bump steer.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/noob-build-1395973/

Here is my ****ty TJ build.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Hey a TJ build Lol.

Looks good man. Did you make sure to add a drop pitman arm since you used the track bar bracket. Otherwise you will get some wicked bump steer.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/noob-build-1395973/

Here is my ****ty TJ build.
    Ricky didn't have the drop arm for it. I was kinda wondering the same thing. But it's his TJ and his parts. I just put them on lol. HE did drive it yesterday and said that everything was doing great so he may be used to the bumpsteer, lol.

He did say that the coolant is leaking from the weep hole so it looks like he needs a new water pump.

I'll take a look at your TJ build.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Great Job
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Thanks pj

I was looking of the wk yesterday and starting jerking on the driver side spindle because the UCA looked a little funny on the ball joint. Sure enough, the uca is about to go. I could move the spindle and the uca ball joint moves and makes a clunk. And this is with the jeep on the ground. SO I guess I'll look into the JBA uca's.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

"jerking" may be a poor word choice. I pulled the spindle.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I definitely recommend the JBA UCA's!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Upon further investigation, it seems that the uca's are ok. I lifted each front wheel and did my best to move it. I couldn't get them to move or make the clunk that I thought they were making the other day. Going to URE on April 13 so I'll put them through a good test then and see what happens.

On the WK I put on my season pass sticker for URE and a NC4x4 sticker (a local forum that I'm on).

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
    Upon further investigation, it seems that the uca's are ok. I lifted each front wheel and did my best to move it. I couldn't get them to move or make the clunk that I thought they were making the other day. Going to URE on April 13 so I'll put them through a good test then and see what happens.

On the WK I put on my season pass sticker for URE and a NC4x4 sticker (a local forum that I'm on).
    I need to be more active on there... I joined mainly to look at for sale stuff haha
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information