Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Criket's garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    From URE today 4-13-13

Nothing much, just a little during and then after. We stayed moving most of the time.

The trails we did were: Wolf Den, Dickey Bell, Saw Mill, Slap Pile, and parts of Rocky Mountain Loop and Daniel.

SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Nice
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    looks like fun. I love those trails, nice weather too!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    URE is on my to-do list..... someday

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Ill be hitting URE with you in about 4-6 mths!! Nice to see you made it out and the TJ to
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Ill be hitting URE with you in about 4-6 mths!! Nice to see you made it out and the TJ to
    Let me know when you are coming down. Me and Ricky will try to go too. It felt so good to see that TJ go from a thousand pieces in my garage to running up the rocks a URE. Great Feeling.

All you guys that want to go to URE better go soon. Parts of Rocky Mountain Loop with Kodak Rock is shut down. Indian artifacts (duh, they are everywhere down here) and it doesn't look like it'll be opened back up. Just a matter of time before other trails at URE are shut down.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Ill be making the move towards end of the summer for sure, headed to Charlotte area which seems to be about 1.25hrs from you.. That pretty cool to hear about the artifacts but sucks to hear them closing trails, definitely want to hit it up before they close.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Rusty's rear track bar came in today. It's a lot beefier than I thought. Nice quality.

So parts/things to install or do this week (i hope):
    -Rusty's track bar
    -Brakes all the way around
    -Engine oil
    - Wipers

Then I'm going to start looking at tires. I need to replace one with a HUGE cut. I might as well get a whole set.

I'm considering taking my MTRs off and slapping on some used tires while it's up for sale to bring down the cost a bit, I'll let you know if you'd be interested

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
    Then I'm going to start looking at tires. I need to replace one with a HUGE cut. I might as well get a whole set.
    Haha, I am the same way, I bought my M/T's used and one of the 4 is about 20% and the others are about 50-75%. Not sure if I should just buy one used at 50% or get a whole new set.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information