Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Criket's garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Oh they twist... but they're a PITA. Put a screwdriver though one of the holes, just the shock body for leverage, soak em down with PB blaster and go at it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Oh ok, will do. I am Weak Sauce......
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

sometimes a 6pt socket that just fits on the tabs and a breaker bar helps, if a screwdriver isn't enough leverage. Once they start twisting and the PB blaster works its way in there, they should spin out without too much trouble.

Broke a tab.........evidently not as weak as I thought......I'll try again later.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

lmao good job!

Have a good c-clamp or balljoint press?

Just ordered some Husky floor liners for the front and rear of the WK. With all the rain that the east coast has had over the past several weeks, my driver door has leaked and my carpet and padding is molded and wet. So I'm pulling the carpet, bed lining the floor (maybe), and then putting these Husly floor liners in. And then I'll fix the leak, lol.

I still need to get those Fox shocks on.......

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar
    The floor without the carpet is UGLY! lol, wires exposed everywhere. I was contemplating too until I saw pics! Other than that the huskys are great! I have them front and back.
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

I don't care about the wires. I thought about getting some more wire and making them longer and tucking them to one side of the interior. But we'll see what actually happens.

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar
    Take pics man!!
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

^I will. Floor mats are suppose to arrive today. I've decided against bedlining the interior. I've read several accounts where people who did bedline the interior said that it stained and was very hard to clean. So I think I'll just ripp the carpet out and throw in the floor mats.

I've been looking for some seat covers for the front and rear seats. I needs them bad. Any recommendations?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread Information