I purchased the spacer lift slightly used on September 2nd, 2008 from sciron4x4 over on jeepcommander.com. The lift was installed for approximately 2,000 on his XK and arrived on my door step looking brand new. I installed it on my XK a few days later and ran that lift for several years. Last February I swapped out the front spacers with OME HD coils and kept the rear spacers in. This past weekend I finally got around to installing rear OME coils so I have the complete spacer lift sitting on a shelf in my garage. It is in rough shape as of now and in need of some TLC. Physically, there is nothing wrong with the spacers ie. no cracks or anything like that. But the factory powder coating started to rust and really needs to be cleaned up and re painted prior to install. Both front and rear spacers are metal so you dont have to worry about the parts failing like some of the kits that come with the poly spacers. Im looking to sell the kit as is hoping someone doesnt mind spending an hour cleaning them up and repainting them. Worse case scenerio, if I find some time in the next week or so I could get them looking like new prior to sending them out. I'll try to get some photo's up tonight/tomorrow. I'm looking to get $100 shipped.