• Sal-XK

6 35.29%
  • Redrockv8

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: July - Ultimate Commander VOTE & RESULTS

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Its pretty close as of right now.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    It aint over till it's over

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    It aint over till it's over
    Bugger

Is it possible to have a tie? Its dead even now!

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    I think that a tie goes to the Infantry.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

There are a lot of members on the forum that still havent voted. Please take the time to vote!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations HueyPilotVn for winning the first "Ultimate Commander" of the month contest.

Please PM me a mailing address and I will send you your prize.

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Mr. Administrator, my fellow members of this great Forum:

With a deep awareness of the responsibility conferred by your trust, I accept the honor of this award. I do so with deep gratitude, and I think also I might interject on behalf of all of us, our thanks to The Internet and the people of xk-forum for the warm hospitality they have shown.

I am very proud of our forum today. This community has shown to all of the Internet a user group united, with positive threads for solving member's problems; a forum ready to build a new consensus with all those across the world who share a community of values embodied in these words: family, work, neighborhood, peace, freedom and the Go Anywhere attitude.

I know we have had a quarrel or two, but only as to the method of attaining a goal. There was no argument about the goal. I will accept this award from the forum members to encourage them to eliminate, where it exists, discrimination against other members.

More than anything else, I want my award to unify our forum; to renew the Jeep Commander spirit and sense of purpose. I want to carry our message to every forum member, regardless of social group affiliation, who is a member of this community of shared values.

Three hundred and eighty eight years ago, in 1620, a group of families dared to cross a mighty ocean to build a future for themselves in a new world. When they arrived at Plymouth, Massachusetts, they formed what they called a "compact"; an agreement among themselves to build a community and abide by its laws. The single act--the voluntary binding together of free people to live under the law--set the pattern for what was to come.

A century and a half later, the descendants of those people pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor to found this nation. Some forfeited their fortunes and their lives; none sacrificed honor.

Four score and seven years later, Abraham Lincoln called upon the people of all America to renew their dedication and their commitment to a government of, for and by the people.

In 1969 the first messages passed were between UCLA and the Stanford Research Institute on what was originally called ARPANET (Advanced Research Projects Agency NETwork).

Isn't it once again time to renew our compact of freedom; to pledge to each other all that is best in our lives; all that gives meaning to them--for the sake of this, our beloved and blessed Forum?

Together, let us make this a new beginning. Let us make a commitment to care for the needy members; to teach our newbies the values and the virtues handed down to us by our administrators; to have the courage to defend those values and the willingness to sacrifice for them.

Let us pledge to restore, in our time, the forum spirit of voluntary service, of cooperation, of private and community initiative; a spirit that flows like a deep and mighty river through the history of our forum community!
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Nice speech Mr Noonan!

Congrats!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information