Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Official shirt order thread

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    I'm definitely in for a hoodie but I need a new t-shirt too.
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I was not going to add the forum stuff to the S.A. site as that is a conflict, but I was going to carry a few items for forum sales. Didn't follow through but now would be a good time.

We can place another forum group buy and I will pick up extras for future sales.
    Ok I'm not sure how everyone else feels but this conflict of interests thing is a bunch of crap. I don't think I've ever seen Jon do anything but put our hobby and it's needs before his own. Look we're no talking about a corporation here were talking about a guy who took two huge financial risks to promote and keep our hobby alive and try and give us the tools we need to keep going. IMO Jon SA and TUJ are fine being intermixed. I say put the shirts hoodies or what ever is being sold on the SA site especially is its the easiest way to get it done. I support this 100% and will purchase more shirts and hoodies where ever there posted for sale on. I mean a life time membership is $40 which isn't anything in fact I told Jon over a year ago that was to little and he needed to charge more and cover the cost but he didn't. And on that note if anyone has a few extra bucks hit the donate button and help out a little that move we made cost a pretty penny and if you look threw the memberships trust me add it up guys there ain't enough in dues to cover all the costs of this forum so if ya can help out a little that would be cool.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Good point Sal. You're always the man of reason!

Hey just an idea that would completely mitigate any concern even if someone doesn't agree with you..... there's no reason the other supporting vendors couldn't also stock some "TUJ wear" to help promote their business among members, as long as profits from "TUJ wear" make it back to Jon for running the site. So as long as the "offer" for doing so is open, there's absolutely no conflict regardless how its looked at. 8)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Ok I'm not sure how everyone else feels but this conflict of interests thing is a bunch of crap. I don't think I've ever seen Jon do anything but put our hobby and it's needs before his own. Look we're no talking about a corporation here were talking about a guy who took two huge financial risks to promote and keep our hobby alive and try and give us the tools we need to keep going. IMO Jon SA and TUJ are fine being intermixed. I say put the shirts hoodies or what ever is being sold on the SA site especially is its the easiest way to get it done. I support this 100% and will purchase more shirts and hoodies where ever there posted for sale on. I mean a life time membership is $40 which isn't anything in fact I told Jon over a year ago that was to little and he needed to charge more and cover the cost but he didn't. And on that note if anyone has a few extra bucks hit the donate button and help out a little that move we made cost a pretty penny and if you look threw the memberships trust me add it up guys there ain't enough in dues to cover all the costs of this forum so if ya can help out a little that would be cool.
    Thumbs Up.
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Member Looking for Dirt T1RKaZz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Hey just an idea that would completely mitigate any concern even if someone doesn't agree with you..... there's no reason the other supporting vendors couldn't also stock some "TUJ wear" to help promote their business among members, as long as profits from "TUJ wear" make it back to Jon for running the site. So as long as the "offer" for doing so is open, there's absolutely no conflict regardless how its looked at. 8)
    Agree.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I would like a t-shirt since i missed it the first time around!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I'd be down for a Hoodie. But I'll need to know in advance how much it is so I can pay asap. Otherwise, I might have to ask you to hold on to an extra one in advance or Sal to cover my hoodie until I get back from Georgia.

As for the 'conflict of interest' deal. I don't think one exists. In some ways, TheUltimateJeep.com sponsors the The Steel Armadillo. But that discussion is here nor there!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I would like a t-shirt since i missed it the first time around!
    ..........Ditto ...........

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Ill grab a tshirt as well

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

not a bad idea they could make the shirts with their logo on the sleeve or something along those lines might be kinda cool shows we have ppl supporting us
    |________0000_
    l[__][__][_\\____\___
    l-- ________--|[]lllllll[]|
    (o)_)---------(o)_)-0-)_)
    http://i39.tinypic.com/a11jyg.jpg

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information