Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Uwharrie Opening March 30TH

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I'm going up Friday with a friend and grabbing a camping spot. I might stay till Sunday I just need to talk to the wife to see what here schedule is for Sunday. AJ how much notice do you need to camp out Saturday night? We have a pretty large group coming so it should be fun also Bragg 4x4 all three off road shops are going and a few from military jeepers I've wheeled with are going. Just so everyone realizes being the opening weekend having a swap meet and a jeep jamboree its going to be crowded if I had to take a guess LOL

Are roll call so far is

Sal
    AJ
    Toby
    Scott
    LT
    Justin (AJ's friend)
    Matt (my friend)

We also might be camping with the group coming from Bragg as well. No big deal if we all wheel together because there are bypasses on all the trails and the only trail we've skipped is going up Daniel just the first 30% though so if they run that will go the backwards way we always go and meet them at the top. Other then that I've taken the QT1 guys everywhere else without an issue Remember Uwharrie is as hard or easy as you want it to be unless it rains then the difficulty doubles LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I'm going up Friday with a friend and grabbing a camping spot. I might stay till Sunday I just need to talk to the wife to see what here schedule is for Sunday. AJ how much notice do you need to camp out Saturday night? We have a pretty large group coming so it should be fun also Bragg 4x4 all three off road shops are going and a few from military jeepers I've wheeled with are going. Just so everyone realizes being the opening weekend having a swap meet and a jeep jamboree its going to be crowded if I had to take a guess LOL

Are roll call so far is

Sal
    AJ
    Toby
    Scott
    LT
    Justin (AJ's friend)
    Matt (my friend)

We also might be camping with the group coming from Bragg as well. No big deal if we all wheel together because there are bypasses on all the trails and the only trail we've skipped is going up Daniel just the first 30% though so if they run that will go the backwards way we always go and meet them at the top. Other then that I've taken the QT1 guys everywhere else without an issue Remember Uwharrie is as hard or easy as you want it to be unless it rains then the difficulty doubles LOL
    I'm going with the assumption we are camping. So we'll have some gear with us. If it turns out that you cannot stay Saturday night, we'll just head out Saturday. But I think Justin is still camping Saturday night anyway.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Lt_JWS's Avatar
    is it Saturday yet........
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Quote Originally Posted by Lt_JWS View Post
    is it Saturday yet........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    I can already taste the dirt!!!! Man I am looking forward to this!
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Hells Ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Yall have fun and be safe out there this weekend!!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Synthetic Advantage's Avatar
    Hey guys, I was going to try and make it but turns out some family issues came up so I will not be able to. I was looking forward to some wheeling with some of you. I also just got new tires on my silvy, they are Michelin's LTX M/S 2's. Now sure how well they would be off road compared to my worn out BFB AT's that I had on it.

You all have fun and be safe.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I was looking over the weather this weekend.... Gonna look MIIIIIIIIGHTY FUN tomorrow!

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Advantage View Post
    Hey guys, I was going to try and make it but turns out some family issues came up so I will not be able to. I was looking forward to some wheeling with some of you. I also just got new tires on my silvy, they are Michelin's LTX M/S 2's. Now sure how well they would be off road compared to my worn out BFB AT's that I had on it.

You all have fun and be safe.
    Hey man don't worry about it. Family is first, way before wheeling or jeeps.

Some guys are going April 21 and some are going in May. Maybe you get to join on one of those trips.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information