Thread: Act of Valor

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Act of Valor

Here is the Keith Urban video "For You" from Act of Valor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWK1sG3spiE
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Im going to see that movie on Tuesday, im pumped.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    This is a great movie! The acting is a little iffy, but what do you expect out of team guys. The action was awesome and the movie is definitely worth seeing!!! I got to go to the LA premiere on the 13th and had a great time:

http://youtu.be/0tmwBoe9_9s

http://youtu.be/BZ-VWJjVoZ8

Enjoy the movie guys! :thumbsup:
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    I saw this yesterday. I would agree with Omelet. I dont think you go to see this for the "acting", but rather the action, and of course to pay tribute to all those who protect us.

I would go see it again! I am sure I will own the DVD when it comes out.
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Sweet! Im going tonight, looking forward to it.
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust

trust me men, Go see this movie. Actually pretty powerful, especially the ending.

Awesome movie with awesome action. Acting was not that bad.

I swear if I was in High School again and watched the movie, I would join up.

Well that is what it was intended to do! Originally they wanted to film training exercises and put them together to make a recruiting/motivational film. Them they decided to through a story into it and it turned into a full fledge movie. It is crazy to think that this is a very low budget B film that has totally taken off! They didn't have to buy or rent any of the gear or equipment the teams had it all. Most of the actors in the film are military personnel and you can't pay them. So the film cost next to nothing to make. The profit from this thing in going to be insane!
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

The profit from this thing in going to be insane!
    Hope they give something back into the Military community as a way of saying thanks, my 2 cents worth.

Cant wait to see it, hope its better than the hyped up "Hurt Locker", lol.
    Old: 2006 Base, 4.7L, QT-II
    New: 2010 Sport, 5.7L, QT-II, Front Tow Hooks, Tow Package and 7 pin Mopar Harness ( Spliced 4 pin into harness), Mopar Skid Plates

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Lt_JWS's Avatar
    Great movie, saw it on Sunday!
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    Hope they give something back into the Military community as a way of saying thanks, my 2 cents worth.
    Actually yes! From what I have heard lately Mouse is very pleased with just getting his company recognized on such a huge scale. Most of the money will be given back to the Navy, probably the UDT/Seal foundation. But that is just word of mouth right now. Time will tell.

Thread Information