Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: High powered reverse lights in rear bumper

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Grommet came today... the "drawing" they provide sucks and it not representative of the actual grommet at all. Looks like i'm going with the wesbar lights

Did you ever go with this project? I find myself down in your area every-so-often if you'd like to see my bumper LEDs. In that project from 2009, Adam used the clear lenses (with red LEDs) on his silver XK. Damn, I keep changing this post. Anyway, here is a link for some chrome bezels to cover the rubber grommets.

BTW Matt, if you PM me your phone #, I'll give you a call if I'm around your way this weekend.
    Last edited by lekmedm; 07-26-2012 at 12:06 PM.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Never got around to it.... just got really busy on the weekends and never pulled the trigger.

Will be putting Corey's lift on Saturday so ill shoot you my info if you're around and want to swing by.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Hey, Matt, I'll see what plans the "boss" has. I'll give you a call if I know I'll be around.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information