Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lt's Gun Locker

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Lt_JWS's Avatar

Lt's Gun Locker

Up first the rifles

Saiga 223 converted and my first rifle 8mm Mauser M24/47 Yugo

now my Saiga again with its friends, Glock 19, Glock 26 and a Kel-tec P3AT
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Nice choice - Commie rifle ammo is cheap!

NOW for the AR's, and your CQB work!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

well i got some new toys

Got an M&P9c with factory trigicon night sights and put an Apex tactical reset assist in, Put an AmeriGlo front night sight on my Glock 26, and got an XD Service model in 40Cal, its had the grip chopped to a xdsc lenght.

Got a Magpul MOE vertical forgrip for my AK

Sold my Kel-tec and my Glock 19, needed something new to play with and i'll say this I thought i could never hate a gun but i hated that kel-tec....
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Looking Good! I need some new toys
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Nice! Gotta love the S&W M&P line, now you need to add the new Sheild to your collection.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Nice! Gotta love the S&W M&P line, now you need to add the new Sheild to your collection.

Yeah just got rid of the glock 26 and got a 9 full sized, trying to not set myself up for failure by not sticking with one weapons platform.... I got to shoot a shield, its a nice little gun but having shot it with my 9C the different to me isn't worth it although I might still get one
    Last edited by Lt_JWS; 06-03-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt_JWS View Post
    Yeah just got rid of the glock 26 and got a 9 full sized, trying to not set myself up for failure by not sticking with one weapons platform.... I got to shoot a shield, its a nice little gun but having shot it with my 9C the different to me isn't worth it although I might still get one
    This full size is freaken awesome, great shooting pistol. I'm putting XS Big Dots on mine and maybe an Apex competition trigger, but it does not "need" it. I don't think I'm going to spend the money on the Sheild either, there are other pistols I want to get first (ex: Sig P938).
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

got a real black rifle now!

Its a DPMS A3 upper no sights... so i put magpul flip up sights front and rear.

Took it to the range and not to my surprise couldn't zero it considering the front gas block is about 1/2" lower than the upper receiver rail... thats what i thought but can't argue with a gun store guy that knows everything.... ah well got a riser coming, and... an ambi safety, ambi bolt latch, extended length carbine quad rail. Also got 4 30rnd dark earth PMAGs for $20!

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Lt_JWS View Post
    Took it to the range and not to my surprise couldn't zero it considering the front gas block is about 1/2" lower than the upper receiver rail... thats what i thought but can't argue with a gun store guy that knows everything....
    "Gun store guys"... the BANE of the firearms community since 1866...

ah well got a riser coming, and... an ambi safety, ambi bolt latch, extended length carbine quad rail. Also got 4 30rnd dark earth PMAGs for $20!
    If not a riser, than a gas block front sight (they're made taller), and make sure your front sight is METAL. Magpuls ARE nice and good kit... but have been KNOWN to react 'poorly' to blazing hot gas block mountings...

Ambi-stuff is convenient on a pistol - on a rifle, it can easily cross you up, though. Are you a lefty? IF not, I'd probably hold off on some of that, and save for a DECENT optic. By decent, that would be - Aimpoint, EOTech, or Trijicon - especially as CQB optics.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information