Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
If I remember right he said it was a 500 gph pump, the exit stream does not look like that.
Actually I believe he said he has two pumps. But it doesn't matter how big the pumps are when you have them pushing through 3/8" tubing. Kind of like the engine trying to suck air through 35' of PVC. I don't know where all his money comes from, but it's certainly not engineering.

I used to sail alot. Most boats I ran (27'-42') had a 3/4" - 1" pipe for the bilge pump and would blow water out the back of the boat like a hose on full blast. Even still, if you were to breach the hull the pump wouldn't keep up with the water coming in. It would simply give you more time to repair the hole (or make preps to bail) and then clear the bilge after the leak is fixed. Since the WK is no where near water tight the water level in the truck will rise to level outside relatively quickly. Since there is no way those pumps are going to keep up they are useless. All it's good for is pumping out the footwells after the rig has been dragged out of the water. And like I said, a couple strategically placed holes in the floor and gravity will do the rest.

Wasn't this cat supposed to be moving to Bangkok or the Philippines or something.