Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky Road Upper Control Arms

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar

Rocky Road Upper Control Arms

Anyone tried these yet? At $340 you can get these AND the adjustable rear trackbar for a few bucks less than Al's...

http://www.rocky-road.com/wk-grand-c...ntrol-arm.html

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I'm curious about these as well.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    They look good.

I stand by my RRO lift, their quality is awesome. I have 40k on this lift with no issues at all. Also intrigued to see them in action.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    me too i still haven't pulled the trigger on the JBA upper control arms so maybe i will try this instead.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Hmmm...These look pretty much identical to the JBA UCA's. I might have to make a phone call to RRO later and find out more info as I was close to pulling the trigger on the JBA's.

As for the adjustable rear track bar, I'd recommend Rusty's over the RRO. Rusty's is beefier and totally adjustable from 1-6 inches of lift. It also had a grease zerk on the adjustable end and that end is more Heavy Duty.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up on the track bar.... ill give that a look.

Let us know if you get the RRO arms. Not sure how much longer mine are going to last....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the track bar.... ill give that a look.

Let us know if you get the RRO arms. Not sure how much longer mine are going to last....
    I should be ordering next week. Now I just need to decide if I want the JBA or RRO UCA's. My biggest concern is getting my front end alignment back into spec so I stop cupping tires due to the lift. The Rusty's track bar was $140 shipped to my door. It costs a little more then the RRO but so worth it if you ask me.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    You have a link to the Rusty's track bar?
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
    You have a link to the Rusty's track bar?
    No, its not listed on their website. You have to call them directly.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    The PN for the Rusty's bar is RC-TB732-WK. I would also recommend it! I have been rocking it a year now with zero issues. It is a burly boy! There are quite a few guys with it now. The only guy I know of that had the RRO bar was Carlos with his hybrid lift and he said he had to modify it to work.
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information