Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky Road Upper Control Arms

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Rocky Road has by far the worst customer service that I have EVER delt with. I canceled my order that I placed last week and just ordered the JBA HD UCA's with overnight shipping. I called Rocky Road today because I never received any kind of email confirmation that my order had been received/processed or shipped. Keep in mind I placed the order last week Thursday. The first guy I spoke with today looked up my info and wasnt sure why I didnt get any email conformation. He even confirmed my emaill address that was on file. He checked on the status and said that the order hasnt been processed to ship and most likely wont ship for another 2-3 more days because they have been behind lately. I asked if they were open on Friday last week and he said they were and that they were just closed Saturday and Sunday. Not only that but he said once shipped it would take 6-8 days for me to receive them because im in NY and they are in UT and that I mostlikely would get them until next week. It didnt say that online when I chose the shipping method. It clearly said 3-5 days or else I would have chose to have them shipped faster. I got off the phone with him because I was a little upset and decided to call back 20 minutes later to see if there was any way I could change the shipping to overnight so Id have them by this weekend. A different guy picked up the phone and said that I could change the shipping but wanted to make sure the parts were on the shelf ready to go. I was on hold for about 5-10 minutes and was then told that the RRO UCA's arnt even finished being produced and wont be available for another week or so. No where on the website did it say they were still under production and that it would be another week or so until they can be purchased. The first guy I spoke to failed to even mention that they were still in production. I told him to cancel my order and I was going to place an order through Jeepin by AL becuase I have an appointment for an alignment on Moday and no parts to install.

Just trying to give you guys a heads up so you dont have to deal with the same problem I had. I think I'll be happier with the JBA's and probably should have just ordered them in the first place.
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 04-09-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    That sucks.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I've heard complaints about there customer service before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    yep x2 on the customer service. i have heard bad things as well. My lift was bought from a local guy, and is GREAT quality. Unfortunatly from what is sounds from many, is their quality only goes so far, and lose people based on customer service.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Quote Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
    yep x2 on the customer service. i have heard bad things as well. My lift was bought from a local guy, and is GREAT quality. Unfortunatly from what is sounds from many, is their quality only goes so far, and lose people based on customer service.
    Yup heard that to great products sucky customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I guess the biggest reason im so pissed is because I called and talked to them directly a few weeks ago when trying to decide which UCA's I wanted to go with. Not once did they mention the UCA's were still in production and the first guy I talked to today never mentioned that either. If you have a product thats not ready to be shipped for a few weeks that should be noted on your website so people are aware. Also make note on your website that your falling behind and it might take 3-5 days to process the order before it even gets shipped out.

On a positive note, Jeepin by Al is on point. I called them prior to ordering and right away there was a message saying that no one is in the office because they were all away for the week at Moab for the Easter Jeep Safari. I ordered their HD UCA's anyways and not even an hour later I received and email saying they were shipped and will be at my door tomorrow. Thats customer service with a smile.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    wow... they really tanked on that one. They sound very disorganized and ill-prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    wow... they really tanked on that one. They sound very disorganized and ill-prepared.
    From what I've heard there products are good and they stand by them if they got there customer service fixed they would be good. But also heard there so busy there having trouble keeping up to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    From what I've heard there products are good and they stand by them if they got there customer service fixed they would be good. But also heard there so busy there having trouble keeping up to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you ask me...shipping should be there number one priority if they are that far behind. They lost a customer due to their poor customer service. Anyways, I ordered the Jeepin by AL HD UCA's less then 24 hours ago and they already made it to my house. For no one being in the office yesterday due to Easter Jeep Safari I think thats amazing. Jeepin by AL FTW!!!!

Last edited by 07JeepXK; 04-10-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt kmax's Avatar
    Those look good, 07! I'm set to finish off my (second set) of stockers in a couple weeks when we're in Moab again, so these are on my list! Glad to hear their customer service is so good.
    Ken
    Colorado
    '06 Ltd, 5.7, QDII, 4" Superlift SSR + Deaver front coils, GL4x4 bumper, Smittybilt XRC10/synthetic rope, Flowmaster 50, aFe intake, 4xG rock rails, Rola rack, stupid little CB, 1.5" spacers and 285/70-17 KM2's on Moab's. Sold.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information