I remember talking Sal a few weekends ago some feasible tire gate options that don't require a hitch OR new bumper. Simple Bolt On. (I like my bumper, lol).

I was thinking of this idea, and I'd like to run it by you (S.A.) and the group to see what your thoughts are on it. The idea is to use the support sub-pillars below much in the same way that the 4xG Rear mounts to them. Run some some steal that exits from underneath from the pillars fits between the 4xG Rear and bumper, but does NOT block the hitch. So this means that it these two pieces of steel will have to run just on the outside of the hitch (but still within the 4xG gap) I'll provide some pics and a little drawing in a couple hours. Once it arrives to the hitch, 2 'elbow's can be installed that will allow these two arms to swing down to allow access to the rear gate and window. From here the arms run vertically at a 45degree angle where these will then meet and can be welded together. A mount or fixture appropriate for affixing a wheel and tire can then be welded in the location of the adjoined 45degree angled arms. License plate bracket can be installed on an arm. Wiring available for lighting the plate can made available too. Hope I explained this thoroughly.

Comments, Concerns, Criticisms????