Thread: Tire Gate.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    COMPLETELY changed my idea, when I started looking at the Jeep and how I wanted to do it. I ended up not liking it, lmao. BUT I really liked this idea. Tell me what you guys think!

There are 2 mounting locations, 4 bolts total. The interior panel would have to be temporarily removed to install the nuts from the inside. And additional steel plate could be placed here for additional structural integrity for the upper and lower mounting location. Rubber washers could be used and put on the outside and i between the gate and frame, as well as the frame and nut to protect the frame and finish while also acting to keep moisture out of the interior.

no giggling at my paint using abilities, I used to be VERY good with paint shop pro, and photoshop when I was in HS, but ran out of subscription and i fail at them horribly now... so no laughing!!

Here are two pictures of my ideas... disregard the little circles on the bottom of the bumper, i'm still trying to find a way to get dual exhaust done, lol.

Product itself shown on vehicle without tire.

Finished product' with gate and tire cover

thoughts!?!?!
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 03-15-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Thread Information