How about a thread for us people that take their rigs to the beach?!

Location - North End (freeman park), Carolina Beach

So I live in Wilmington, NC and we have a beach here that you can drive out on. Called "Freeman Park" or the North End to us locals.

I know Sal comes down here as well to do some fishing, its a great place.... until about middle of summer. It gets crazy busy with all the tourists.

Well me and the wife went out on Saturday and you would have thought it was tourist season with all the people getting stuck out there. Mostly it seemed the sand was really soft, but a lot of folks seemed to be breaking down/losing 4 wheel drive. Even saw a dodge charger think they could try to make it out there.. they quickly turned around before they hit the sand, lol.

The Jeep

Stucks

And does anyone else have this "trend" going on?? Large Silverado/f-150/Sierras etc lifting only the front of their truck, with super loud exhaust?? It is the most annoying thing to me, looks so dumb. Anyways down here its called "Carolina Squat" lol. Anyways this guy had a huge sticker on his truck "Keep Hatin' ". It was awesome because he just buried the mess out of his truck