Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front inner tie rod and other fun stuff

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Yuup I have a bag in the back myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    zip-ties are like the "duct-tape" for 4x4s
    It's still on there. Checked it last night when I installed my new front drive shaft and differential bushings.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt
    So what are the part numbers that were used for the inner and outer tire rods? EV800467 and what else? My searching has left me empty handed.

Thanks
    2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L, QDII, 4" Superlift Supension Lift, Procomp Xtreme Mud Terrain Tires 285 70R17, Mickey Thompson Classic ii Wheels 17X9, AEM Brute Force CAI, Superchip flashpaque, 4XGuard belly guard, 4XGuard Front Guard, Rear Grab handles and Defender Roof Rack.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Not sure on the outter. It was a last minute decision to replace that while I was at it and only they dealer had one so I got it from there. None of the local auto parts stores had one in stock at the time.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt
    Well, finally I found the part numbers. I know someone on here mentioned rockauto.com. And they listed all the parts
    There. I've ordered them and received them. So far I'm very disappointed in moog. Both times I've ordered there product, they forgot to put "all" the parts in the box and then on this one, the left front outer tie rod had the correct part number on the box but had the wrong part inside the box. Thankfully rock auto is going to fix it, but now I gotta wait another week.
    2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L, QDII, 4" Superlift Supension Lift, Procomp Xtreme Mud Terrain Tires 285 70R17, Mickey Thompson Classic ii Wheels 17X9, AEM Brute Force CAI, Superchip flashpaque, 4XGuard belly guard, 4XGuard Front Guard, Rear Grab handles and Defender Roof Rack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information