Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye 97

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Thumbs up

Good cars & trucks become family, too. I got rid of my old '95 Grand Marquis to get my Commander. It looked like every OTHER white Grand Marquis, although it was low miles and exceptionally clean. Three of my four children came home from the Hospital for the first time in that car. It took me to Detroit, Buffalo, & Lancaster, PA - from Pittsburgh - many times. My only trip back to KY was in it, and it went to Houston and back in the heat of late July in 2010 with nary a hiccup.

It was developing a/c and heater core issues - the frame was finally starting to get the Pittsburgh rot; it was time to part ways. But a white Grand Marquis will always turn my head.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    I was at the flea market today and saw my 97 in the parking lot. It looked forlorn and lonesome although it was sporting a new set of tires. Some foreign off brand I've never heard of. No dents or dings so hopefully the new owner is taking care of the ol gal. She refused to look at me when I drove by in my 2014 Grand Cherokee.
    HT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information