I've got 2 tents, One for my minimalist self and my daughter (aka: When my wife doesn't go). It takes about 5 or 6 minutes to set up and it's an Ozarks(walmart brand i think) Dome tent (yeah it's not pricey or fancy). Only sleeps about 3 but sure feels nice when you put your tent up in time to watch others still trying to figure out which side of their Hotel is the front. Then you can grab a chair and realax with a drink while you either laugh at or help your friends. I've always been a hiker/camper and love to have the simplist possible. Also if you plan on moving sites each night smaller is always nice for setup/takedown time. At big bend where we stayed in 5 different campgrounds seperated by 90 miles of terrain or so it was nice to have the small tent.

My other tent........ is the one my wife picked out from Academy which I think is a magellan or something. Got it on sale for about 130 or so and It sleeps 6 on the inside room and up to a max of 4 in the bug netted and floored front porch. (it also has a "closet" at the rear lol.) If I'm wheeling at the same place and not moving anywhere this isn't a bad tent.

Good luck....