Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tire help

Supporting Vendor Getting Dirty Discount Tire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
    I'm currently running on the stock Forteras. They are fine except for the fact they are too small now that I have the lift on and they have almost 42k miles on them so they're showing their age. It didn't help I never rotated them but it was a lease that ended up deciding to buy. I only drive about 10k miles a year. I live in SE Michigan so winters can be non-existent like this year or extremely brutal. I do take it to the Northern part of the state that sees harsh winters and I at times drive on very uneven and muddy dirt roads. I do want to start doing some off road trails this summer so I need something that is good on uneven and rocky surfaces. But since it is also my DD they also need to not have a lot of road noise.
    Thank you for the additional information.

Both models will suite your needs well as they handle great off-road and ride quite on road. Both models handle winter conditions well and will also last if taken care of. I recommend taking a close look at the Terra Grappler though as this model is lighter in weight so it won't affect your power and gas mileage as much as the Wild Peak. I know this is important for those who DD their rigs.
    Last edited by Discount Tire; 04-13-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information