Lol you guys are crazy!

But yeah basically after i put bigger tires on my mpg hot even worse and the gas prices are going up. On top of that im down about $5,000 for the year so far and starting to drain my savings just to go to work. The only time i drive my jeep is to go to work,pick up the kids, and go home. I was going to get another car but would kill my savings account. Not a great idea since im making less this year. So i canceled that idea and thought about it real hard and decided to sell the jeep. I dont really want to but i just cant afford it right now. So sell the jeep, buy a car and pay off a cresit card.
You'll def still see the jeep around. Marlin is making my jeep his R&D jeep for jba . Right now he has the super cv's to make and install. He told he he still had alot of stuff to make for it so im not sure what's up his sleve. He also told me he will be taking it to.alot of shows. So youll def be seeing it at the shows coming up. I guess butler jeep shoe is next? I dont plan on buying a jeep after selling this one right away but i do plan on getting another jeep. Prob be a wrangler tho. For the 10k i had in my g.c. it would have went alot further in a wrangler.