Quote Originally Posted by psycho787 View Post
My only problem is that without the fender flares and therefore wheel wells, alot of mud and clay gets right up in my door hinges and engine compartment. I remember once seeing a thread about someone making their own wheel wells with some type of roofing liner, but I can't seem to find it. Has anyone done something similar to this?
Thanks, Ross
That was me you were referring to. I got a 10ft long by 3ft wide roll of roofing rubber for my inner fender wells. Its thick enough to where it wont rip, but still flexible at the same time. I have installed it yet because I didnt end up cutting an inch off all the way around on my fender flares yet. It will happen soon, but my new 285's cleared with minor trimming. Plus I still waiting for my friend to weld in new steel plate in my pinch weld area I cut out so there was no point in installing the rubber because it would have to come right back out for him to do that.

So you never answered. Are you sure those tires arent 285's? They look to big to be 265's. It was mentioned that they might just look bigger because you have the bumper and flares off. Also I noticed you have the daystar lift and I dont think that lifts the XK nearly as much as the OME HD Coils.