Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Rock Steelies

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud6221 View Post
    Have these been sold already?
    according to the web site there still available but that's a North Carolina forum just letting you know.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Yeah, its a NC forum link. I saw it and was just posting for anyone in NC looking for some steelies.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    according to the web site there still available but that's a North Carolina forum just letting you know.
    Yeah, I saw that. I sent him a message asking if he would ship. I don't mind paying the cost of shipping. But it kind of sounds like 07JeepXK talked to him 15 mins before I sent him a message. Though he may have also order them from another place because he is in NY. If he doesn't want to ship, I could always get my friends in NC to pick them up for and drop them off when they are in Jersey or when I head down there this summer.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    speaking of steelies... someone on JF just put some on his WK. I asked about spacers, no reply yet http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/w...l#post13462078
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
    you just bought the wheels?

I think I saw someone on JF running Cragars and said he needed a 1/4" spacer because of the caliper setup on our rigs
    I just ordered a set from quadratec.com I was just about to order new 1.5 inch wheel spacers and noticed this post. Love the wheels especially since they are matte black. So I decided against the wheel spacers and pulled the trigger on the wheels. I hope they fit without that 1/4 inch spacer up front. Tires tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Spacers added to a wheel with 4.5" backspace??? Or did he have a set with 6" backspace?
    Yes spacers added. But it was a 1/4 inch spacer added to a wheel with 4.5 inches of back spacing cause it still didnt clear the caliper. I believe its an issue with the cragar soft 8 17x8.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    OMG... those look AWESOME! I'm going to get those if they are still sitting around this time next week.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    If I bought off quadratec, I would only be able to afford 4 of them. Hoping shipping wouldn't be more then 150$, that would make the cost for set of 5 cost as much as 4 would if I bought them new. Also, I would need to try and sell the stock wheels to offset the price a little after I get them put on.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    OMG... those look AWESOME! I'm going to get those if they are still sitting around this time next week.
    Are you referring to the Black Rock Steelies? If so I just ordered them along with some 285/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs with Kevlar!!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

I would just drive to wherever he's at and pay cash for'm. He's in NC, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Are you referring to the Black Rock Steelies? If so I just ordered them along with some 285/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs with Kevlar!!!!
    awe... that blows.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information