Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
I left for Charlotte stopped to wash the jeep on the way out that took forever. Stopped for gas 1hr later set the pump ran inside for coffee and the pump never shut off I leaked about 3 gallons on the floor but the jeep stunk real bad. Found another car wash 30mn later I was getting stick at this point my lips were numb. I guess I still had some mud stuck in there that soaked up the fuel and kept it from evaporating.

Then my hotel was so nasty I had to check out and wash all my clean clothes again because they smelled just from being left in the room overnight. My eyes were watering for hours after I left that place. I didn't even know hotels still had smoking rooms but they do because I got one with extra room mates the roaches allowed me to spend the night with them LOL I complained to my work they got my roomed switched but when I got back there the power was off in the hotel WTF then they fumigated for the roaches they said didn't have LOL so they smelled real good. I just snapped at that point packed all my stuff up thew the key at the person at the front desk and left. I'm in the Drury Inn now great place modern clean free hot breakfast and dinner plus a drink card with 3 free drinks for every night LOL Then on the way to the new hotel all worked up and T'd off I slammed my knee into the key while driving! Everything shut off except the engine was still running but showing 0 RPM weird. Threw a bunch of codes 10 of them in all even one that said original VIN mismatch Any way I cleared them off and they stayed off so far been a weird few days.
Wow now that is a few bad experiences if I say so myself lol (aside from the 3 free drinks)