I have some new LED lights coming for the taillights and backups. The taillights are 42 LED and the BU's are 68 LED. Both are not 1990's technology garbage, they're Cree SMD type, so they should be searing bright. The BU's are white, and I went ultra-red for the taillights so there's no light loss. (Converting white into red thru the lens cuts too much) They should be here in today's mail. My dashboard also says PERFORM SERVICE so it's time to put in new Mobile 1. Maybe tonight if I get time. I won a Femco valve in the 2009 Jeep Summit in Colorado, and it does make oil changes really easy. (and not messy)

By the way, I used a utility knife to hack out about half of that stupid plastic inner fender well. NO MORE TIRE RUB!! Even after some semi-hard wheeling Memorial Day on Wahluke Slope, silence is golden! Had I known that silly plastic crap was all it was while we were down in Moab, I'd have done it then. All the way through Fins and Things, RRRRRRRRRIP!!! as the edge got caught in the tread.