Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Yeah JBA bought Chris's WK.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelcodex View Post
    Ok, let's say the best WH. I'll admit, I really like Omelet's too and follow his thread. But I read elsewhere Eviljager's is no more, he sold it. :-(
    Ok I'll agree its the best WH. So Omelets and Eviljagers are tied. Even though Eviljagers WK got sold to JBA it doesnt matter cause it was still BA!!! Just like phunkeydudes XK on the other forum.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    WOW guys thanks! There are some awesome WKs out there, but I am honored you think so highly of mine.
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    Nice bro. Where did you get the new rear springs?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Hey Mate, they are custom ones made locally here. At the King springs factory to be precise!
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Quote Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
    That thing is a beast! Looking great man
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Wow... I love it!
    Thanks everyone, but as Omelet says, there are lots of nice Jeeps out there! Besides, we are all members of the Ultimate Jeep Club anyway

Hopefully I can keep coming up with more mods to keep you all watching!

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelcodex View Post
    That is no contest the best looking WK, and looks well used too! (evidenced by that "scratch" on the fender/door) Everything done on it looks like it belongs. Love the low profile rack. I remember following your build thread on it, have to read the rest. I will PM you some questions, specially as it pertains to the CRD engine.
    Thanks Mate, got your PM's on JF, hope the info helps!

If only that was the ONLY 'scratch', I even found the roof dented again when making the new rack

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I agree its a nice looking WK, however I think its a 3 way tie between valpacer, Eviljager and Omelet. All three of them have bada$$ WK's!!!
    You have me in very highly esteemed company there 07! I think the Ex Jager WK will be very different soon, all the Saguaro bits are coming off.

I think we have to break down the 3 Jeeps you listed

Most dinted and scratched - Mine
    Most mods and attention to detail - Omelet
    Most tyre. Ever. - Evil Jager

Haha!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    All I can say is.... with all the great jeeps on this site I feel like im slacking. I need to find a way to get a 4" lift on there!

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    All I can say is.... with all the great jeeps on this site I feel like im slacking. I need to find a way to get a 4" lift on there!
    me too bro... I need a raise!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Im not so bent on a 4 inch lift anymore. Especially after seeing how much more ground clearance I have under the front suspension over my buddy thats running the 4 inch. And since Im running 33s also I have the same amount of clearance under the rear axle as him. He only has me by and inch under the belly. If I can get this tube fender project going ill have more then enough room to go with 34's next time around.

Oh and I replaced a stuck rear brake caliper last night on the XK. Next up, painting the rear axle and and everything else rusted under the rear and installing my new shocks.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information