Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    That's awesome!! It's nice seeing others wheel there Jeep like I do!
    Ya he always wheels his jeep pretty hard! Always a treat when he posts his pics and videos.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ItsMeKO3's Avatar
    Picked up a set of Spidertrax 1.5" spacers. Finally got some time to put them on today.

Before

After

Now I just need to try to save some money for new tires and a lift!
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    That's awesome!! It's nice seeing others wheel there Jeep like I do!
    Thanks Mate, the Jeep takes a bit of a beating, but always comes through!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Ya he always wheels his jeep pretty hard! Always a treat when he posts his pics and videos.
    Thanks Sal! We have a run in 2 weeks with nothing but IFS trucks, so we have 5 WH and 2 XH so far (with some KJ and KK) and that run i will have vids of!
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I added 2 Stickers & will post up soon. I also replaced the battery with a Yellow Top Optima. I like it so far.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    I relocated my driving lights to some tubing clamps for lights. They were mounted directly to the Mopar Grille Guard at first:

Now with clamps:

I just need some time some evening to aim the lamps now.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Ok , not really what I did to my Commander, but more like what I did with her.

Only been home a few days from work and she has taken me to one brush fire ( nothing like the ones out west, thank goodness!) One major multi-vehicle accident, one trailer and one house fire.

I have had some great photo opportunities over the last year, like when a brush (fire) truck stalled and needed a jump while surrounded by fire. The Commander had no problem getting off road and jumping starting the truck. Unfortunately.. when the vehicle is in use on scene I'm really to busy to take photos !!!

Someone took these for her after I had move my vehicle to help block the road.. yes the Police Dept's job, note one on the side of the street.

Yes.. people where driving over our hoses !!

Last edited by 1USMC; 06-27-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4" Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I don't think i've ever posted in here. In the last couple weeks I've gotten stuck in a drainage ditch filled with gravel, sand and mud. Jeep was basically laying on its side. Slid up and down on that side to get out, I did eventually get out. Next morning I noticed a lot of bedliner was removed from the sliders AND were starting to rust. So I sanded those down and prepped them and repainted those... good as new. Couple days later I bought a Hi-Lift jack from 4wheelparts-Raleigh. Quite a bit of dirt was on my K&N Dry charger, so I washed that as well as well as the Jeep. I took off all of my tires and brought them all to 38psi, then I removed the years of small pebbles that have caked up behind my dust shield and went ahead and did a tire rotation as well. Tightened my 4xG Matrix, and touched up the 4xG belly. Checked the integrity of my engine oil, diff fluid, and xcase fluid. Waxed the top portion of the roof and greased my Monroe LL's.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    After over a 2 1/2 month delay getting my JBA Front Disconnects from Jeapin by Al and then a couple more months for me to have the time... I finally installed my front discos today... also had to go for a short off road drive after that !!!
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4" Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

painted my rims, and put flags on the doors

Last edited by FrankXK9; 06-29-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    |________0000_
    l[__][__][_\\____\___
    l-- ________--|[]lllllll[]|
    (o)_)---------(o)_)-0-)_)
    http://i39.tinypic.com/a11jyg.jpg

Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread Information