Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I was wondering the same thing?!?
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Whats going on to replace your bushimgs so often. Im running on the same ones simce I bought it in 2009. Also the same ones since i lifted it in 2010.
    My stock ones really weren't bad. My end links were beat up so I figured i'd replace the bushings at the same time because they're cheap & easy. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if moog just uses too soft of a compound for this application, so i'm throwing OEM ones back in since they seemed to be holding up great.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Cool SNOW-wheelin'!

Went SNOW-wheelin'!

My son is in the front seat, and my daughter in the back... somewhere!

We had almost NO snow last year (after I bought it ), and the little guys have NEVER gone snow-wheelin', so today tunred out to be a good day for it!

Pfft... the Commander laughs at such miniscule amounts of snow!

Back home, safe 'n' sound!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Dialed in my alignment today. Now just need my new sway bar bushings to show up

Member Looking for Dirt NCCommander's Avatar
    Got my lights wired up.

2006 Jeep Commander
    4.7, QTII, 2'' RC, 245/75/17 Duratracs, Black Rock 908B wheels, 35% tint, Magnaflow exhaust, Navigator offroad lights

Got a free tire rotation and the tires balanced today and have been snow wheeling the past few hours
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Got a free tire rotation and the tires balanced today and have been snow wheeling the past few hours
    The last time I had that done my TPMS kept lighting up. I took it back and they re-set it. Apparently this needs to be done with every tire rotation as the Jeep can't find the sensors without a re-set. At least that's what I was told. Never happened before. It did cure the problem though. I've driven several hundred miles since then.
    HT

Quote Originally Posted by redrockv8 View Post
    The last time I had that done my TPMS kept lighting up. I took it back and they re-set it. Apparently this needs to be done with every tire rotation as the Jeep can't find the sensors without a re-set. At least that's what I was told. Never happened before. It did cure the problem though. I've driven several hundred miles since then.
    HT
    The jeep automatically resets the sensor locations. HOWEVER, it must be driven for 10+ minutes at a speed above 30 mph continuously. So if you happen to only drive short distances and stop often, the sensors may have needed to be manually reset since you never met the requirements for them to relearn.

Quote Originally Posted by redrockv8 View Post
    HT
    I don't have TPMS sensors. When I bought the new wheels and tires I decided to just use regular valve stems and set my Flashpaq on off road setting so the TPMS is completely disabled.

Member Looking for Dirt
    Well this didn't happen today, but my wife surprised me with some LED off road lights from rigid industries, 40" E-series light bar and a pair of dually D2s.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo5.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	1734

Name:	photo4.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	1735

Name:	photo1.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	1736

Name:	photo8.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	1737
    2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L, QDII, 4" Superlift Supension Lift, Procomp Xtreme Mud Terrain Tires 285 70R17, Mickey Thompson Classic ii Wheels 17X9, AEM Brute Force CAI, Superchip flashpaque, 4XGuard belly guard, 4XGuard Front Guard, Rear Grab handles and Defender Roof Rack.

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread Information