Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I have smacked that 4XG front guard A LOT.... i might take those brackets off when I replace my sway bar bushings and see if there's some excess load being transferred into the radiator support after all the impacts they've taken offroad. One of those could be acting like a high compression spring now.

Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by redrockv8 View Post
    Love those lights on the bumper. Which ones did you get and how bright are they? I assume they are brighter than Hella 500's.
    They are the dually D2s. Absolutely love them. Most of my wheeling happens at night. The pair of dually D2s are bright, it's kinda like driving around with your high beams on. But the light bar is like having the sun on your roof. It's awesome.
    2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L, QDII, 4" Superlift Supension Lift, Procomp Xtreme Mud Terrain Tires 285 70R17, Mickey Thompson Classic ii Wheels 17X9, AEM Brute Force CAI, Superchip flashpaque, 4XGuard belly guard, 4XGuard Front Guard, Rear Grab handles and Defender Roof Rack.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    One of those light bars is on my wish list! I'd love to see one in person..... it's hard to grasp how bright they are even by pictures. I have a feeling most pics dont do them justice

Member Looking for Dirt
    Your right, pictures don't do it justice.
    2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L, QDII, 4" Superlift Supension Lift, Procomp Xtreme Mud Terrain Tires 285 70R17, Mickey Thompson Classic ii Wheels 17X9, AEM Brute Force CAI, Superchip flashpaque, 4XGuard belly guard, 4XGuard Front Guard, Rear Grab handles and Defender Roof Rack.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Installed my SA Secure Console last night.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Pics don't do it justice man that thing is sick it's so bright and the best part is the low amp draw.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Well this didn't happen today, but my wife surprised me with some LED off road lights from rigid industries, 40" E-series light bar and a pair of dually D2s.

Very nice X3 , After seeing your Defender rack over a year ago I ordered mine over 8 months ago. Still hasn't came in.. :-( I have the single row 40 inch, pair of dually D2's and a few others for scene lighting for the sides and rear sitting waiting for its arrival. I will also hook them up to an emergency flasher.

I'd love to see your 40" E series light up !
    Last edited by 1USMC; 06-20-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4"¯ Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    Installed an Interstate 72 month battery. I still had the original Mopar in my 07 and don't like to wait for things to fail.

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Traded it in yesterday on a Town and Country minivan.. good and bad day, lots of memories in the short 2 years that I owned my XK, but man it felt like it was in the shop more than on the road. I'll be sticking around though and meeting up with the east coast members at RC on a fairly regular basis it seems with my XJ.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    Traded it in yesterday on a Town and Country minivan.. good and bad day, lots of memories in the short 2 years that I owned my XK, but man it felt like it was in the shop more than on the road. I'll be sticking around though and meeting up with the east coast members at RC on a fairly regular basis it seems with my XJ.
    Maybe it's time you get more XJ's in here and start a group for them!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread Information