Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Yea needless to say I was pissed!!! Im OCD when it comes to my cars.. Ive worked hard to get where Im at financially and its really disappointing when there are people out there that have nothing better to do but ruin what other worked so hard for.. More importantly, I fell more in love with my XK thru this last journey. Sucks someone had to try and ruin it, but atleast she's repairable, never left me stranded just a little lighter in my pockets with the cost of gas!!!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I guess I know where not to stay!

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    I have some new LED lights coming for the taillights and backups. The taillights are 42 LED and the BU's are 68 LED. Both are not 1990's technology garbage, they're Cree SMD type, so they should be searing bright. The BU's are white, and I went ultra-red for the taillights so there's no light loss. (Converting white into red thru the lens cuts too much) They should be here in today's mail. My dashboard also says PERFORM SERVICE so it's time to put in new Mobile 1. Maybe tonight if I get time. I won a Femco valve in the 2009 Jeep Summit in Colorado, and it does make oil changes really easy. (and not messy)

By the way, I used a utility knife to hack out about half of that stupid plastic inner fender well. NO MORE TIRE RUB!! Even after some semi-hard wheeling Memorial Day on Wahluke Slope, silence is golden! Had I known that silly plastic crap was all it was while we were down in Moab, I'd have done it then. All the way through Fins and Things, RRRRRRRRRIP!!! as the edge got caught in the tread.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    Ok it wasn't today, but Sat a few local WKs came down to join me in some excellent wheeling!

John (Black WK), Greg (Silver WK), and Yours Truely (Khaki WK)

Greg made the vid, Enjoy!!!

http://youtu.be/FnLypmgz24o
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    ^^^ drool

Showing that pic to ALL my WK friends...

Glad you enjoyed it!

Today I sat in it to watch a little Act of Valor in the back seat! Sure did sound good
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Oh and since you enjoyed that pic so much, how about this one!

Or

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Lol I can do without Charlie's Angels in the pic!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    So after all the bs I had happen to my XK over the weekend I was surprised to have received my k&n yesterday.. Will be going in as soon as she gets back from the dealership for repairs to windows.. Also found out some interesting facts on our XKs windows, especially front door windows. The punks that broke into the Jeep tried to break the front drivers window but it wouldnt break, they tried 6 different spots including bottom corner but nothing happened but a crack. Come to find out because of the amount of surface area and size of window, they have to be as thick and resilient as the windshield, which is why it never shattered just cracked forcing them to go to back windows. Pretty interesting..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K&N.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	1329
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information