Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
    I realized I never put up pics of my new tires. I actually went with the Hankook Dynapro ATMs. The wheels are from a 05 Grand Cherokee that I painted. I used a coat of self etching primer, two coats flat black, and 3 coats of satin clear coat. I'm really happy at how they turned out.
    Sweet job man they look good!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Saturday night I articulated the rear to see how close everything is with the 2 inch bump stop spacers installed. The top of the tire tucks right into the fender well (It looks like its touching in the picture but its no where near). The front of the rear fender flare has about 2mm of clearance before the tire rubs and the tire just touches the rear part of the flare.

Last night I got to test out the new meats!

Last edited by 07JeepXK; 05-07-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Wowzers!

Me+you+Sal @ RC ASAP....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Wowzers!

Me+you+Sal @ RC ASAP....
    Haha. What are your plans for the weekend of 8-10 June? Were going to make a special trip there for mine and my brothers birthdays!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

I was actually thinking of getting my dad to come for a fathers day ride on the 17th.... there were a few other people interested and it was going to be all greens to keep it simple for them, but I have a feeling they're all going to bail.

Let me know. I'm definitely going next month. Mostly blues and I wanna tackle that hill climb i blew my t-case on last time i went.

Would the 17th work for you guys? If we plan on being there the same day then it wont matter if they bail on me or not, ill be going regardless.

I'll talk to my little bother and see what he says. Anytime works for me since I can put in leave whenever. His birthday is the 8th though and I know he wanted to go that weekend. I think he took off already too.
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 05-07-2012 at 08:11 PM.

I see. Let me know what he says and we'll figure it out from there.

Last night I reinstalled my 4xguard belly skid. Its been off for a while now because I was to lazy to bolt it back on. Im ready for the mud bog Saturday!

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information