Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Pretty sure Jon has a set he can ship out this week
    Too much money right now lol wish I could\

You could grab them and I'll make payment plans on yours LOL!
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Installed some Sylvania Ultra headlight bulbs. What a difference!! Also got a quote for my door. It's looking like its going to cost me about $300.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    You got quoted $2500?? That's crazy. I got a 2LT that works for me that does collision work on the side. He said he will fix it for me. He does great work too!!
    Yup the quote was for cutting out and welding in the whole section under the door as well as fixing the door. They said they wouldn't just pull the dent out of the rocker because it weakens the metal to much. Either way I wasn't going for that but like I said you can barely see it most people don't unless I point it out.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I didn't damage the rocker at all. Just the bottom section of the door.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    It was hard to tell at first glance with all the mud :P
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Maybe it is the mud then looked like the rocker was dented to me as we'll.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    dang how many people got a dint like that in their XK's. Hell i got one in my back passanger door, dang plastic road barrier jumped out of nowhere LOL. and mine aint no where near that bad but its is a pretty big dent in the door

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Ouch!!!

...and where it happened at. The picture doesnt do justice on what the terrain was like. Damm tree roots coming out of the side of the embankment is how the damage happened.

Ouch alright! I go away for 1 weekend and you do this?? lol

At least the door can still open!
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Made it home from the Jambo, broke another front drive shaft on the way home, cooked by heat and no grease left till it seized! Didnt have that good a weekend, atfer the mud on friday had no rear ELSD, and after saturday no front ELSD either! On the plus side, when wheeling with the open rear the front held up being bounced, smashed an generally right footed, no noises, no vibes, and no breakages on the trail from the UCA's, CV's or the front driveshaft. Limit straps kept the front end in place! Couldnt run the superhard tracks as planned, copped some flack from the solid axle boys on the B tracks, but had a great time with the guys from the Brisbane Jeep Club.

Didnt win any trophies, but turned some heads! In the grand section the only thing close was a WJ on 33's and a 3.5" LA kit. Had to replace his front left spring on the track after he floored it through the mud and jumped out the other end! Most of the ther grands were near stock tourers. There were some mad comp Jeeps there, couple of rollovers with them too!

Ill get some more pics and vids up in the pics section soon!
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Mailed my last payment for my Jeep in last friday. Been waiting 59 months for this!

Wish I could say im putting the extra money to mods, instead it will be to daycare!!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread Information