Thread: Wheeling for the wounded 2012 @ Hidden falls

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar

Wheeling for the wounded 2012 @ Hidden falls

Had a great time at hidden falls participating as a volunteer for the wheeling for the wounded event. Here are a few generic pictures from this go round. Not much different from the last sets but StrokeZ joined me an christened his new Rubicon on the trails.
    The pictures taken going up and down those hills are from him. The other pictures were when I was out marking trails the day before. Hopefully the guy with the green wrangler will send me the pics/videos he took since those will be more XK oriented.

Me guiding StokeZ down some crazy rock ledges that like to bite the underside of vehicles if you don't stay on the right rocks.

This one was when we were wheeling vets around. There were many different types of vehicles participating like this old Land Cruiser.

2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Junior Member Looking for Dirt Epcommander's Avatar
    That is one of my favorite offroad parks, I wiped out on that very same trail that is in pictures 1,2, and three, next time this event occurs, my Commander and I will have to make the trip down, maybe I will have better luck there on 4 wheels instead of 2!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    great pics, wish they would hold one of these events in the west coast & I will help with it.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Epcommander View Post
    That is one of my favorite offroad parks, I wiped out on that very same trail that is in pictures 1,2, and three, next time this event Commander and I will have to make the trip down, maybe I will have better luck there on 4 wheels instead of 2!
    I'm not sure if ill go next year. It was ok but somewhat unorganized. It was also super hot.

I always have my rear sways disconnectcted so ikeep all 4 wheels on the ground generally.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Thread Information