Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    You need to come over and do your magic on my paint!!
    Thanksgiving weekend Ill wash and wax it up again, not sure if Ill have the high speed buffer, thats an all day event for that!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Thought Id update my garage, as everyone knows got the true duals done...

Also received my DiabloSport Oil Catch Can today and will be doing that this weekend as well as TB clean, its filthy w/ oil!! In addition will doing an engine bay clean so will update on that as well.

And to tighten up the weekend Ill be painting the nex exhaust set up with Matte Black high temp paint, want a more clean look and it will protect it some what from rusting and looking cheap
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Now all you need is a American Rebel rear diff cover and some MT/R's and you'll be SET!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

MTRs will be next week my friend and as soon as the covers done it will be here! I think santa may be bringing me something from the rents, we shall see!

Order new TPMS modules for front left/right. Also got high temp exhaust paint and rubbing alcohol to tackle some thing tmrw, going to install the catch can, clean throttle body, paint exhaust wash/wax/detail inside, suppose to get some inclement weather need to get her ready! MTRs ordered as well

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Cant wait to see it with those MTR's on dude.

Im pretty pumped about it to! Today hurt the pockets tho!

Member Looking for Dirt
    06jeep,
    If possible could you take some pics of catch can install?

Quote Originally Posted by brand0n View Post
    06jeep,
    If possible could you take some pics of catch can install?
    Yes of course! Its probably one of the easiest things you can do, just find a spot you like it mounted to. There are a lot of threads throughout the internet Ive been reading for ideas, seems like the easiest is an L bracket from strut bolt. It will be done this afternoon as well as exhaust painted with a few coats..

Busy day Saturday, cleaned my TB, painted my exhaust and did some other things under the hood Ive been wanting to do. Lets start with the TB, I used rubbing alcohol, tooth brush, q-tips and towels to clean it, was pretty dirty. Didnt take to long bout 10-15 minutes. Heres before and after:

Now you know why I got a catch can!

Next, I always hated seeing the wires for the coils and injectors exposed, thought it looked tacky so I taped them all up with black electrical tape, excuse the dirty engine bay thats this weeks project!

Finally I painted the exhaust with VHT header paint, matt black came out great. Some pics paint was still wet but you'll get the idea..

The exhaust is sounding even better as it breaks in Ill do another video soon..
    Also I was going to install catch can but I dont have the right bracket for it, so I will complete that this week and post the install for that, as you can see on my TB I need one badly!

Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information