Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    I can't bring myself to pay for bushwackers, but I do really like the look of their flat fenders for sure. I'm not loving running without fenders, but I haven't run into any legal trouble (yet) and I'm hoping to pickup a tow rig so the xj won't see much street duty if that happens. It's pretty crappy driving it in the rain without fenders, water flings everywhere..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Exactly! I know they're really expensive its going to hurt a bit but they look clean and even come with a flap that goes in the inner fender well to seal the door jams from getting stuffed with mud. May ask for my Xmas present to just help with that, the other things seem relatively inexpensive things to do, its so easy to shop for these Jeeps!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Those rusty's side guards would be sweet in an XK-variant. Pretty much the same body lines, just a bit bigger surface area.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Have you found these guys yet? No rub rail on their rear quarter armor, but pretty cheap price.
    http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/jeep...-xj/armor.html

Thread Information