Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar

06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

New to the forum, thought Id throw up some photo's of the stable.. First is my newly purchased 06 Commander LTD HEMI Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather QDII 2" Rough Country 1.25" SpiderTraxx 265/70 BFG T/A Flowmaster 50. Here are pics from sale, taking delivery next Wednesday!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CommanderFront.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	1270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep1.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	1271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep2.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	1272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeepCommander.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	1273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeepINT.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	1274

contd..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

I have a 96 ZJ LTD 5.2 all stock with K&N and Mopar Exhaust w/260k miles, not a spot of rust anywhere.. This is a daily driver gets 14.4mpgs city and 16.3-16.7s hwy. And last but not least 98 5.9 LTD charcoal/black stock with custom exhaust w/128clicks.. Ill get some shots up of these soon
    Last edited by 06JeepXKHEMI; 05-09-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    you're off to a great start.... posting pics before its even in your possession; now that's what i call dedication!

Any plans for it? (i recommend skids first if you're planning on some wheeling trips)

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    So those pictures weren't taken in NY then? Looks like Central park to me..... lol
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    So those pictures weren't taken in NY then? Looks like Central park to me..... lol
    I sense your sarcasm, but were from the state of NY. Not the city...AKA CANADA...lol
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    you're off to a great start.... posting pics before its even in your possession; now that's what i call dedication!

Any plans for it? (i recommend skids first if you're planning on some wheeling trips)
    HAHA dedication yes I cant wait to take delivery!! I have lots of plans, kind of a lost dog dont know where to start haha. Fortunately it already has the gas tank and transfer case skids, I plan on getting diff guard, front skid and CAI based off what you experienced guys already have, then Ill enjoy it for awhile til I get bored and the next bonus check comes in!! Although it has a few goodies, after the skids and CAI are done I am open to any suggestions as far as modifications, its on stock springs and shocks so maybe there???

Superacerc- hahaha no thats not upstate NY thats for sure!! Once I get it, there will be plenty of pics with upstate NY scenery..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I recommend finishing off the armor. The stock skids are ok but any serious off road adventures will bring there weakness out. A belly guard and rock rails from steel armadillo should be hight on your list.

I'd personally bypass on the CAI for other mods, like the Steel Armadillo sliders... or get a high performance filter and the airaid MIT tube (beyond that there really aren't any gains for vehicles like these that you're not running WOT down a track).

And if you're interested, im going to sell my front guard/lights so i can save up for a new front bumper

Thanks Ill definitely consider those recommendations, armor isnt expensive either outside bumpers which are over kill for anything Ill be doing.. As for the CAI I was going for the sound more than anything, I know they really dont do much for gains just music to my ears really, and based off reviews for protection from water the aFe seems to be recommended??? As far as suspension Im thinking OME eventually, any thoughts?

For the sound all you really need is the airaid MIT which replaces the stock intake tube and eliminates the baffles. That's what I run to also clean up the look of the engine bay and make it easier to work on stuff with the engine still running. $.02

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information