Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Been a loooong time since I've updated this I feel!!! I've done a lot of maintenance plugs, coil pack, tps, cps, throttle body cleaned, coolant flush, oil and filter, replaced all the studs one was broke couple looked cracked, tie rodsetc.. also changed out all the speakers and replaced the factory sub in the center console. Switched the top to a bestop trektop nx which is simply awesome!
    My most recent change was the wheels and tires. I picked up a set of used 37x12.50 MTRs and mounted them on a set of 17x9 ATX RAVINE 4.5 bs Teflon coated. I sold the TSLs and am cleaning up the wheels to sell those too. I'm going to need a rear driveshaft cause the angle from the transfer case is too much for the stock one so will be calling Carolina driveshaft Monday to get one of those and hopefully get rid of the vibrations under load. After that, there's a long list of things as with every Jeep!! So here are some recent pics...

I'm thinking about getting a stinger front bumper and need to find a tire carrier I can afford. When I bought the mtrs I got 5 1100 and sold the 4 TSLs for 1000, so now I have a spare, just need a wheel and carrier. Also, I've got some stored transmission codes that I need to handle, I'd like to get a cowl intake mod done and exhaust to get the 4.0 some help before I decide to regear to 4.56s or 4.88s... once the trans codes and flush are done, will be doing some wheeling for sure!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Forgot about the truck light LED headlights and will be doing LED fog lights too
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Haven't been on here in awhile, doesn't seem like there's a lot of activity anymore. But I hope you all are good, pic update of my LJ, happy thanksgiving to everyone even though it's a bit early!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Senior Member Getting Dirty Holiday Jones's Avatar
    👍🏻👍🏻 yeah, I think most people have moved over to Facebook or jeep forum. Jeep forum seems the only place I can find answers and questions about these jeeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    200 Army Green Commander Limited. HEMI. QuadraDriveII!!!! 4xGuard Matrix, 3/4" D-rings, 2" Rough Country Lift, 255/75/17 BFG M/T, 1.25" wheel spacers.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Holiday Jones's Avatar
    Picked this little guy up today Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450558356.301816.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	2606

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    200 Army Green Commander Limited. HEMI. QuadraDriveII!!!! 4xGuard Matrix, 3/4" D-rings, 2" Rough Country Lift, 255/75/17 BFG M/T, 1.25" wheel spacers.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread Information