So I know this is a Jeep forum but I trust you guys' opinion more so than on the Ram forums, due to the fact there are so many different tastes and opinions especially on exhaust..
I need to redo my exahust, right not it has a Mufflex muffler delete which sounds nice but is raspy as hell and not a huge fan of it. To make matters worse, my cats are rattling like a SOB when cold, MPGs have gone to **** even worse than before so time for an overhaul. They have JBA LT headers available but not mid pipes yet so Id have to get custom mids made with cats welded in place. The other option is go with a shorty header, get factory replacement mids and cats with a true dual set up. The price difference on shorties to LTs arent much and would hate to spend the money when I could have a better sound and of course better performance. Most say if you're not going FI LTs arent really needed, but for 100$ more is it worth it. The last option is just replace the factory mids and cats with a true dual set up, obviously more affordable and will still net results. Looking for some thoughts on this.. Thanks