Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
Thanks guys! Pretty pumped about it, I've been waiting for jeep for awhile hahhahaha kidding. Had to keep this one around, she's awesome y'all will meet her on some wheeling trips.

As far as the Jeep goes, those tires can't stay, to big and really impractical for DD, I kind of starting to like the wheels. But they don't make MTRs in anything larger than 35s in a 15 inch wheel, so I'm struggling to figure out what to do. I'd have to go to 37s I a 17 which are crazy expensive. The 35s are ideal just not sure how small they'd look. Thoughts, opinions etc..
hate to say it but grabbing some adapters and some JK moabs for a set of 35x17s would look amazing- I mean it is a rubi after all. I do dig those wheels, but I feel like you could offset the cost of the new wheel/tire set up by selling those.

does it have a full size spare? im pretty sure you could find a set of 4.5" RE springs for cheap or someone willing to swap. great thing about having a TJ/LJ the swap meet section of most jeep websites is flooded with stuff. great rig man, I LOVE LJRs. def on my radar as my next jeep