Been a loooong time since I've updated this I feel!!! I've done a lot of maintenance plugs, coil pack, tps, cps, throttle body cleaned, coolant flush, oil and filter, replaced all the studs one was broke couple looked cracked, tie rodsetc.. also changed out all the speakers and replaced the factory sub in the center console. Switched the top to a bestop trektop nx which is simply awesome!
My most recent change was the wheels and tires. I picked up a set of used 37x12.50 MTRs and mounted them on a set of 17x9 ATX RAVINE 4.5 bs Teflon coated. I sold the TSLs and am cleaning up the wheels to sell those too. I'm going to need a rear driveshaft cause the angle from the transfer case is too much for the stock one so will be calling Carolina driveshaft Monday to get one of those and hopefully get rid of the vibrations under load. After that, there's a long list of things as with every Jeep!! So here are some recent pics...

I'm thinking about getting a stinger front bumper and need to find a tire carrier I can afford. When I bought the mtrs I got 5 1100 and sold the 4 TSLs for 1000, so now I have a spare, just need a wheel and carrier. Also, I've got some stored transmission codes that I need to handle, I'd like to get a cowl intake mod done and exhaust to get the 4.0 some help before I decide to regear to 4.56s or 4.88s... once the trans codes and flush are done, will be doing some wheeling for sure!!!