Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Installed the 4xGuard Belly Skid..

2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Black.... booooring....

Lol
    Can't wait for rausch again dude

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Black.... booooring....

Lol
    Can't wait for rausch again dude
    Better than pink and purple hahaha Rausch Creek is going to be a lot of fun! Definitely looking forward to it
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    When I installed mine and ran my jeep for awhile, I noticed a very loud rattling that turned out to be the pipe from the catalytic converter banging up against the belly guard when air would pass through it. Does anyone have any insight on this?
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

I thought mine were laying on the skid but ended up working out to an inch or so of space.. You may want to look at the hangers that are welded to exhaust, it shouldnt move very much at all

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Better than pink and purple hahaha Rausch Creek is going to be a lot of fun! Definitely looking forward to it
    LOL nice belly skid bro.......HOWEVER, there is NO skid that can touch my one of a kind!
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    LOL nice belly skid bro.......HOWEVER, there is NO skid that can touch my one of a kind!
    I guess if you like that sort of "one of a kind" I cant hate hahaha

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    I guess if you like that sort of "one of a kind" I cant hate hahaha
    haha
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho787 View Post
    When I installed mine and ran my jeep for awhile, I noticed a very loud rattling that turned out to be the pipe from the catalytic converter banging up against the belly guard when air would pass through it. Does anyone have any insight on this?

I had the same issue, I added spacers & it lowered the skidplate about 1/2" that took care of it for me. Hope this helps.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    I had the same issue, I added spacers & it lowered the skidplate about 1/2" that took care of it for me. Hope this helps.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought my XK just had some questionable exhaust work or somethin haha. What did you use as the spacers?
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread Information