Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Oh... and yeah, OME is definitely a good upgrade. I swapped out my RC spacer kit for the OME because my stock springs were having trouble handling the extra weight of armor.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    I have a 96 ZJ LTD 5.2 all stock with K&N and Mopar Exhaust w/260k miles, not a spot of rust anywhere.. This is a daily driver gets 14.4mpgs city and 16.3-16.7s hwy. And last but not least 98 5.9 LTD charcoal/black stock with custom exhaust w/128clicks.. Ill get some shots up of these soon
    I also had a 96 ZJ Limited with 5.2 and custom CAI... That thing was a monster. I miss it. It was also the same color as your XK. Nice garage!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Thanks Matt, thinking OME will go on before winter, I wont need anything more than stock for now and armor... AJeepZJ, I love the 96 its my dads ride but Im DD it while waiting on the XK, he's got a company 2011 Jeep GC for now, only problem with ZJs it seems like there is always something to be fixed, although we've got containers and containers of parts, its never the "fun" stuff that needs fixin, guess you cant expect much with 260k.. The Jeep is clean, cleaner than most late models Ive seen.. Ive got a photobook link Ill put up of detailed pics.. Right now Im on the edge of my seat for my XK to arrive, truck driver said he might be a day early, so possibly Tuesday arrival!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Taking delivery tonight!!! Will post pics as soon as it arrived, t-2 hrs!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Had some time to give her a quick clean for pics. She goes in for complete service tmrw so proper detail and pics will be Saturday/Sunday. Here she is..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep3.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	1294Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep4.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	1295Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep5.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	1296Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep6.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	1297

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Sweet it arrived in one piece

Nice ride, i put the k&n cai on my 4.7 and it gave me better mpg 15 to 17 and better throttle response....

Sent from my HTC 4G
    " A person is officailly missing after 24 hrs, unless they are in a Jeep!"

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    ..... and another one is born.

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Nice xk man really like the color!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Another one is born that is correct!!! I loved these things before now Im addicted!!! I never realized how massive this thing is next to a ZJ and big it feels on the road, Ill be in one of these for many years to come.. She going in today for all fluids, plugs and some bushings we knew needed replacing, one being the front diff bushing. Flowmasters sound amazing Ill get a clip to put up soon..

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information