Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    On the bumper bro as long as you're happy how it looks that's all that matters design with your soul I say LOL. I cut a lot out but I liked the square look and needed maximum clearance for when I do stupid stuff LOL On the lights my buddy has the one from rigid industries and that thing was just sick. I couldn't believe how much light it put out.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Thats quite the wiring job!! Id totally rather pay you or someone to do this I dont have patience for that type of thing.. Sooooo name your price hahhaa
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    On the bumper bro as long as you're happy how it looks that's all that matters design with your soul I say LOL. I cut a lot out but I liked the square look and needed maximum clearance for when I do stupid stuff LOL On the lights my buddy has the one from rigid industries and that thing was just sick. I couldn't believe how much light it put out.
    Yea I agree on the bumper, I like the look yours has but would like it to be more enclosed in a way. Plus I wont be painting afterwards and want a clean look... I definitely want to do the bumper and lights thats for sure!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Ill do your wiring while you claybar and buff my XK

Deal!!! I can do that in my sleep as Im sure you can do this in your sleep hahahha!! Question though, I already have a relay for my HIDs is that going to be an issue running all this off my battery?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Hmmm we should make a wrench party soon at matts lol I need to do my rear brakes

Soon would be nice, unfortunately I still have the issue with my tires.. It may be winter by the time this could happen...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Well I cant do my brakes until december/jan

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Deal!!! I can do that in my sleep as Im sure you can do this in your sleep hahahha!! Question though, I already have a relay for my HIDs is that going to be an issue running all this off my battery?
    Not a problem.

So Im no longer rubbing on the pinch weld, not even close, but I am rubbing the inner fender well. If I didnt need those thing Id be ripping them out as we speak!!! Adam, I know you used that rubber sheet you gave me that I used for enclosing my intake, but how did you attach it to stay in place?

Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread Information