Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Exhaust looks a lot better painted!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I agree! You cant even notice it now which is exactly what I wanted.. At least you cant see it, can definitely hear hahaha I was downshifting playing around yesterday and you should have seen the looks these people were giving me, like "whats he got in that thing?!?!" Just wait for the headers...
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Alignment

So the MTRs will be going on in the next day or two so I want to make sure when it goes for alignment I can tell these people exactly how/what to do as Ive heard horror stories that most techs dont know how to align our Jeeps correctly.. Any tips to give these people?!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    I can't wait to see them man. I remember when your XK was delivered! now its just badass especially with the dual exhaust and these MTRs soon
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    So the MTRs will be going on in the next day or two so I want to make sure when it goes for alignment I can tell these people exactly how/what to do as Ive heard horror stories that most techs dont know how to align our Jeeps correctly.. Any tips to give these people?!
    Tell them camber/caster is adjustable via the LCA.

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    I can't wait to see them man. I remember when your XK was delivered! now its just badass especially with the dual exhaust and these MTRs soon
    Thanks man, its crazy how both of ours have come along.. Just dont look at the CC statement, made that mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Tell them camber/caster is adjustable via the LCA.
    Perfect, thanks! FOr how expensive these are dont want to have them get ruined, may splurge for UCAs but JBA is redoing them so kind of torn..

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post

Perfect, thanks! FOr how expensive these are dont want to have them get ruined, may splurge for UCAs but JBA is redoing them so kind of torn..
    I'll sell you mine for $320 shipped. Then ill order some shocks.

Also ask the shop for a before/after printout

Its tempting but I really want the JBAs.. Ill definitely have before/after printout the shop is a good friend of my buddy who owns the car lot so Im not to worried just want to prepare..

I hear ya man. Can't wait to see how those MT/R's look so hurry up already!

Im trying! Not here yet, by the weekend they will be on!

Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread Information